Key skills and competencies:
- Diploma/Degree in Culinary science or related certificate
- Proven experience as Head Chef with 5 years and above in hospitality industry
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management
- A guest centric individual
- Ability in assigning responsibilities and monitoring progress
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
- Credentials in health and safety training
- Conversant with Menu development and engineering
- Conversant with HACCP in Food Production
- Computer literate.
- Age: between 30 and 45 years
Applications are invited from Kenyan citizens attaching all the relevant documents including Cover letter, CV, Academic and professional Certificates, Testimonials with contacts of at least 3 professional referees.
Send applications to email@example.com not later than 6th December 2023
Canvasing will lead to automatic disqualifications.